Leaderboard
728x15

I Have Heard Thor?s Roar And I Am Liking It

Large Rectangle
I Have Heard Thor?s Roar And I Am Liking It

Thor
by Zach Dischner
So I saw Thor the other night and yes, in 3D, and also yes, it was amazing. While I’m sure I have read such stories as a child, I walked into the action film without seeing a preview and only the basic knowledge that Thor was the god of thunder and was banished to Earth. On this particular Wednesday, I was hesitant to see the movie; I had been staring at a screen all day, doing… well this. However, because of my love of the classic Thor comic book, I decided to make the trip. Marvel generally makes pretty awesome action flicks, and at the very least, entertaining ones; Thor was no exception. Thor, played by newcomer Chris Hensworth, was perfect for the role; director Kenneth Branagh intentionally chose the little-known Hensworth to portray Thor to give fans a fresh face to fully embody and build the image and character of Thor. Coupled with co-star cutie Natalie Portman, Hensworth did an excellent job and may have become my new favorite super hero. Who wouldn’t like a badass courageous warrior with a heart of gold, forever tormented by his “brother” Loki the trickster and magician. Women will certainly be melting at the sight of Thor for years to come. Asgard was a trip to see in 3D; the “bridge”, or a wormhole, was a captivating sight and offered a bit of the magical fancy that The Lord of the Rings trilogy offered. While this film is not full of trapdoors, twists and turns, it’s an epic classic of a story that leaves you wanting more. Fifteen minutes into the movie I officially stopped checking the box scores to monitor my fantasy baseball team, which is saying something as there are few things I care more about than my fantasy baseball team. Feel free to take a date, go out with the boys, or what the heck, even pull the old solo visit to see Thor 3D. It will be worth the 115 minutes, you have my word. P.S. You even get to check out a wicked preview for Captain America. For more information or questions regarding buying or selling used action film DVDs from Thor to Transformers, visit www.used-actionmovies.com. For any questions you may have, please contact us at customerservice@secondspin.com.

Iron Man and Captain America try to lift Tho's HAMMER ! ★Sub NOW â–º http://bit.ly/TRAiLERS ★ Join us on Facebook â–ºhttp://facebook.com/OnlyBlockbusters ★ More Avengers 2 Videos HERE ➨ http://bit.ly/The-Avengers-2 AVENGERS 2 Movie Clip "Lifting Thor's Hammer" A Movie directed by Joss Whedon Release Date : in theaters May 1, 2015! AVENGERS 2 "Age of Ultron" Movie Clip "Lifting Thor's Hammer" © 2014 - Marvel - Disney âœ" Subscribe now 2 catch the best trailers and the latest HD official movie trailer, film clip, scene and video ! Video Rating: 4 / 5

Find More Thor Articles
Banner